1. An utterly foolish or senseless individual; lacking expertise or mental skills for the issue at hand;
2. A person with little common sense or capacity to reason simple things; an illogical, irrational
3. A person who offers Ptolemaic explanations for natural phenomena. An individual who
falls back on supernatural or irrational justifications. A person who moves concepts or proposes
irrational (i.e., unimaginable) objects.
4. An individual with no street smartness. An extremely gullible or naive person.
5. A mentally sick or unbalanced person (severe/medical case of idiocy). There are different levels
of idiocy. Some requiring the assistance of psychologists and/or psychiatrists, for instance mental
retardation. Most relativists fall into this category.
synonyms: mathematical physicist, fool, foolish, mental clown, lamebrain, no-brain, P-brane,
P-brain, pea-brain, bird-brain, stupid, crazy, numskull, stooge, dumb, dumbbell, crazy, crank,
crackpot, candid,nitwit, dimwit, imbecile; dunce, ass, blockhead, dork, ignoramus, jerk, meathead,
moron, nincompoop, bozo, trog, Neanderthal.
Copyright © by Nila Gaede 2008